2023 Gift of Life Celebration
The 2023 Gift of Life Celebration took place on April 30 at the Indiana Roof Ballroom.
This year’s Gift of Life Celebration included a story of hope and healing from the family of a donor hero and a tribute ceremony highlighting those who have given the gift of life.
In person Attendance
Check-in opens at 1 pm with the program beginning promptly at 2 pm.
Complimentary valet parking will be available on-site.
Indiana Roof Ballroom
140 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Immediately following the program, there will be a reception with light refreshments as well as another opportunity to view your loved one’s tribute.
Beginning at 11 am EDT on Sunday, April 30, 2023, a link will be available to watch the Gift of Life Celebration live.
The program will begin at 2 pm EDT.
How to prepare for the virtual Gift of Life Celebration:
If you are not familiar with virtual events or this is your first time attending one, here are a few helpful tips.
- Familiarize yourself with how to navigate the virtual platform.
- If you are having difficulty logging in, please call the help line at 855.888.5113 for assistance.
As you get ready, you may consider the following tips:
- Give yourself at least five minutes before the ceremony starts to log on and set up.
- Be in a place that will provide comfort, privacy and quiet.
- Have a nearby window open for fresh air.
- Bring a candle and lighter to join the candle-lighting ceremony.
- Have a photo of your loved one close.
- Bring a soothing beverage, such as a glass of water, a cup of tea or coffee.
- Because the event can be emotional, if you are watching the event alone, consider having someone to check in with you afterward, such as a friend or family member.
I am having trouble accessing the 2023 virtual Gift of Life Celebration.
Beginning at 11 am EDT April 30, there will be a help line phone number posted on this website. At that time, someone on our team will be able to assist you with logging on and answering any of your questions about how to watch the virtual event.
I want to join, but I cannot make it at the scheduled time and date. Can I watch it later?
We’re sorry to miss you! Rest assured, we are recording the program, and it will be available to view here.
Who do I contact with questions about my loved one’s donation?