Work-life balance means something more at Indiana Donor Network—a lot more.
Whether it’s before dawn, Christmas Eve, a perfect weekend in spring or just a Tuesday afternoon, time and place mean nothing when a tragedy changes life forever. No matter the day, time, place or weather when life-altering events happen, dedicated Indiana Donor Network professionals are present to help make a miracle for those needing a life-saving organ or tissue transplant.
Working at Indiana Donor Network is an extremely rewarding experience where every employee contributes and makes a difference. Day after day, the dedication of our employees and passion for our mission never waiver.
Indiana Donor Network employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Medical, dental and vision benefits beginning the first day of employment
- Generous Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions provided by employer
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with company matching program
- Life insurance paid by employer
- Disability insurance paid by employer
- Employee wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policies
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retention rewards program
- Business casual dress (including jeans on Friday)
- Culture of community and work-life balance