Work-life balance means something more at Indiana Donor Network—a lot more.
Whether it’s before dawn, Christmas Eve, a perfect weekend in spring or just a Tuesday afternoon, time and place mean nothing when a tragedy changes life forever. No matter the day, time, place or weather when life-altering events happen, dedicated Indiana Donor Network professionals are present to help make a miracle for those needing a life-saving organ or tissue transplant.
Working at Indiana Donor Network is an extremely rewarding experience where every employee contributes and makes a difference. Day after day, the dedication of our employees and passion for our mission never waiver.
Indiana Donor Network employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Medical, dental and vision benefits beginning the first day of employment
- Generous Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions provided by employer
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with company matching program
- Life insurance paid by employer
- Disability insurance paid by employer
- Employee wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policies
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retention rewards program
- Business casual dress (including jeans on Friday)
- Culture of community and work-life balance
Don’t see the job for you? Click here to submit your resume and join our talent pipeline. Should we see an opportunity that fits your interests and experience, our recruiter will contact you directly!