At Indiana Donor Network, you’ll be part of something that matters. A mission that turns tragedies into hope and gives thousands a second chance to live their lives fully.
Over the last 30 years, our mission has never wavered – saving and healing lives through organ, tissue and eye donation and transplantation. Come make history with the brightest, most passionate people working in every discipline.
Work hard | Be rewarded
Our teams work hard every day to save and heal the lives of others and are rewarded with exceptional benefits. Indiana Donor Network employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Medical, dental and vision benefits beginning the first day of employment
- Generous Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions provided by employer
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with company matching program
- Life insurance paid by employer
- Disability insurance paid by employer
- Employee wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policies
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retention rewards program
- Business casual dress (including jeans on Friday)
- Culture of community and work-life balance
Work with the very best
We’re proud to once again be named a Top Workplace in central Indiana by the Indianapolis Star. Learn what it takes to earn this recognition and why it matters in the field of donation and transplantation.
At Indiana Donor Network, our team works hard to fulfill our mission each and every day. And we get to enjoy a few perks along the way.
Simulations, workshops and national conferences keep us on top of our game and propel us to save more lives.
Take a break
We take care of our hardworking teams with healthy snacks, gym reimbursements, a generous vacation policy and so much more.
Have some fun
We enjoy social time with one another at book clubs, seasonal gatherings, team retreats and good food.
Find your next passion
To fulfill the heroic donation decisions made by Hoosiers, we only look for those willing to bring their passion, push the boundaries and tackle challenges. A career at Indiana Donor Network directly impacts not only organ, tissue and eye donors and their families, but also those who receive and wait for those lifesaving gifts.