Join the Indiana Donor Network Foundation at one of the locations listed below for the Indiana Donor Network 5K. It is an event where teams, families, companies, healthcare professionals and individual participants can come together to celebrate life, honor organ and tissue donors, as well as spread awareness about the importance of organ and tissue donation.
Start or join a team. Register as an individual. Make a contribution. Volunteer.
Indy 5k Sponsors
Become a Team Captain
Motivate and inspire your family, friends and co-workers!
Be rewarded for your efforts. For every 10 members you recruit to your team, will earn you a new piece of Indiana Donor Network swag.
Team Captain Tips
- Share your personal connection—explain why the mission is so important to you and your reasoning for participating in this event
- Ask for support from your personal network
- Come up with a list of family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. and invite them to be a part of your team or ask them to support you by making a contribution to your team page
- Define the need and importance of organ and tissue donation
- Example: “Contribute $22 to represent the fact that every day, 22 people will die waiting on the transplant list.”
- Ask each team member to sign up at least one friend–you’ll be surprised at how fast your team will grow!
- Spread the word on all of your social media outlets
- Post team updates on Facebook, Twitter, etc with a link to your team’s page as an effort to recruit team members and/or fundraising dollars
- Change your email signature to include a link to your team registration page
- Show your team spirit
- Proudly display your team name on t-shirts or signs for race day. Stand out and get creative with colors, pictures and messaging!
- Matching Gifts